Brooke Cooper, also known as “Psycho”, is a professional Muay Thai kickboxing fighter. She fights out of Kaos Martial Arts and has competed under a large array of sanctioning bodies throughout Australia and the World.
Though she has only been fighting for the past 6 years, she has has been training in martial arts since the age of 10. She has a total of 24 fights for 16 wins, with 3 by the way of knockout.
- WMC (World Muaythai Council) QLD Junior Championship
- WAKO (World Association of Kickboxing Organisations) Australian K1 National Championship Title
- WKBF (World Kick Boxing Federation) Queensland Featherweight Title (Amateur)
- WKBF (World Kick Boxing Federation) Queensland Lightweight Title (Amateur)
- WAKO (World Association of Kickboxing Organisations) Oceania K1 Championship
In addition to this she has won gold as the Muay Thai Australia National Championship 3 years in a row and won silver at the International Federation of Muay Thai Association World Championship two years in a row.
For the future, she plans on setting her signs on the IFMA wold championship gold medal. Having recently gained international exposure, she is expected to have bigger and better fights in the near future.
Favorite Product: Annihilate