Jay is a Former professional/sponsored cricketer who represented Cricket NSW and Cricket ACT. He has also graduated university with a Bachelor of Health Science and a Master of Podiatric Medicine and currently has his own practice in Wollongong and various other locations in Sydney.
Jay has a specific interest in motivating and enabling others to achieve their fitness and lifestyle goals through portrayal of his own lifestyle. He aims to develop his physique over the next few years which could additionally involve him entering competitions.
Jay has diverse experience in acting and modelling which includes:
- 2015 - Powerade TVC - Featured
- 2014 - Gods of Egypt Feature film directed and produced by Alex Proyas - Featured Extra
- 2013 - The Actors Pulse - Meisner Technique
- 2015 - Featured in DNA Magazine Issue #188 - 'Sexiest Men Alive'
- 2015 - Marcuse Australia - Beachwear model
- 2016 - Gysfitness
- 2017 - Strongliftwear
- 2017 - Twotags
When asked what advice he has to give to others wanting to take fitness into their own hands, he said, “Don't think you aren't ready to train hard, apply the correct technique and really push your body to its limits. In regards to diet, either seek help or do your research into specific methods which may suit your desired goals and lifestyle. Apply them and stay consistent.”
Favourite BPM Labs Product: ‘Testomaxxx’